Centrifugal AH Slurry Pump, Gland Seal
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Sets|
|Transport Package:||Plywooden Case or Based on Client′s Requirement|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: AH slurry pump
- A05 Material: Timken&SKF Bearing
- Specification: Series M(R), H, HH, AH(R), SP(R) slurry Pump
- Qualified Ash Handling Slurry Pump: Double-Casing Structure Alloy
- Trademark: YB
- Origin: Hebei China
Series AH slurry Pump
Parts Material: A05, A31, A33, A49
Slurry pump for mining, power, metallurgical
1. horizontal slurry pump Application:
AH series slurry pumps are used for delivering the fine particles and corrosive slurry for
metallurgical, mining, coal, petroleum, chemical, transportation, river, Channel dredging
building material and municipal projects, etc.
2. horizontal slurry pump Technological Characteristic:
2. The discharge outlet can be adjusted with rotation interval of 45 degree.
3. The shaft seal can adopt expeller type shaft sealing, gland packing assembly and
4. Series AH(R), the lining and impeller can be made of wear rubber or wear-resistant metal.
3. Type notation:
AH------ Slurry pump type
4. AH pump Parameters:
Inlet Diameter:1.5~20 inch(38 ~508mm)
Discharge Diameter:1~18 inch(25~460mm)
(1) CAD and Solidworks modern designed , super hydraulic performance , high efficiency and lower abrasion rate
(2 )Wide passage, non-clogging and good performance of NP
(3 Expeller seal combined with packing seal and mechanical seal have be adopted to guarantee the slurry from leakage
(4)Reliability design ensures long MTBF (mean time between events)
(5The meric bearing with oil lubrication , reasonable lubricating cooling systems ensure the bearing to be operated under the lo w temperature
(6 )The material of wet parts have the good performance of anti-wearing and anticorrosion
(7 )The pump can be used for seawater ash-removing to prevent it from the corrosion of seawater , salt and mist , and electrochemical corrosion
(8 )The pump can be operated in series with multi-stage within permissible pressure. The permissible maximum working pressure is 3.6 MPa.
AH Series slurry pumps are used for delivering slurry with strong abrasion and high concentration for metallurgical, mining, coal, petroleum and chemical, transportation, river and channel dredging, building material and municipal projects, etc.