G/Gh Series Sand Gravel Slurry Pump for Mine Processing and Biological Graves
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Sets|
|Transport Package:||Plywooden Case or Based on Client′s Requirement|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 6/4D-G-----10/8S-GH
- Working Pressure: High Pressure Pump
- Position of Pump Shaft: Horizontal Pump
- High Pressure: Capacity:612-1368m3/H
- Delivery Prompt and Timely: ISO: 9001-2008
- Specification: G(GH) Sand slurry pump
- Impeller Number: Single-Stage Pump
- Influent Type of Impeller: Single Suction Pump
- Inoxidability Anti-Abrasive: High Chromium Alloy Casting
- High Efficiency: Wear Resistant
- Trademark: YB
- Origin: Hebei China
G(GH) Sand slurry pump, sand suction pump
1.Gravel pumps are designed for continuously handling the most difficult higher abrasive slurries which contain too big solids to be pumped by a common pump.
2. Dredging, suck gravel in the dredger
3.Dredging, suck gravel in the course of rivers
4.delivering slurries in mining, explosive sludge in metal smelt
2. Technological Characteristic :
* A horizontal, single-shell structure pump, flow components hardware nickel, chromium high abrasion resistant material and has good wear resistance, corrosion resistance and high reliability.
* Pump and drive straight for the choice of the drive, V-belt drive, hydraulic coupling drive, drive reducer.
*The discharge direction of pump can be oriented in any direction of 360°.
* Pump in the direction of the export of a 360-degree rotation installation location to accommodate different installation conditions at the scene.
1 Packing gland For the suction or gravity condition. The pressure of sealing liquid should be 35Kpa higher than the discharge pressure of the seen in following table.
2 Expeller seal In general for gravity condition the gravity head should not be exceeded to 10% of the total head of the pump and the shaft power increase by 5% about.
High efficiency, wear resistant, stable performance.
4. Type notation:
GH-----------high-head of gravel pump