G (GH) Slurry Pumps/ Draining Pumps
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Sets|
|Transport Package:||Plywooden Case or Based on Client′s Requirement|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 6/4D-G-----10/8S-GH
- Working Pressure: High Pressure Pump
- Position of Pump Shaft: Horizontal Pump
- 2.High Pressure: 3.Capacity:612-1368m3/H
- Specification: Series M(R), H, HH, AH(R), L(R) slurry Pump
- Impeller Number: Single-Stage Pump
- Influent Type of Impeller: Single Suction Pump
- Inoxidability Anti-Abrasive: 1.High Chromium Alloy Casting
- Trademark: YB
- Origin: Hebei China
G (GH) slurry pumps/ draining pumps
The gravel pumps are designed for continuously handling the most difficult higher abrasive slurries which contain too big solids to be pumped by a common pump. They are suitable for delivering slurries in Mining, Explosive sludge in metal melting, Dredging in dredger and course of rivers, and other fields.
Construction of this pump is of single casing connected by means of clamp bands and wide wet-passage. The wet -parts are made of Ni-hard and high chromium abrasion-resistance alloys. The discharge direction of pump can be oriented in any direction of 360 degree. This type of pump possesses the advantages of easy installation and operation, good performance of NPSH and abrasion resistance.
· Bearing assembly a large diameter shaft with short overhang minimizes deflection and contributes to long bearing life. Only four through bolts are required to hold the cartridge type housing in the frame.
· Liners easily replaceable liners are bolted, not glued, to the casing for positive attachment and easily maintenance. Hard metal liners are completely interchangeable with pressure molded elastomer. Elastomer seal rings back all liner joints.
· Casing Casing halves of cast or ductile iron with external reinforcing ribs provide high operating pressure capabilities and an extra measure of safety.
· Impeller front and rear shrouds have pump out vanes that reduce recirculation and seal contamination. Hard metal and molded elastomer impellers are completely interchangeable. Cast in impeller threads require no inserts or nuts. High efficiency and high head designs are also available.
· Throatbush wear is reduced and maintenance simplified by the use of tapered mating faces to allow positive accurate alignment during assembly and simple removal.
· One-piece frame a very robust one-piece frame cradles the cartridge type bearing and shaft assembly. An external impeller adjustment mechanism is provided below the bearing housing for easy adjustment of impeller clearance.
Application and Features:
Type HS pumps are cantilevered, horizontal, centrifugal slurry pumps. They are designed for handing abrasive, high density slurries in the metallurgical, mining, coal, power, building material and other industrial departments etc. The pumps of this type also may be installed in multistage series.
The frame plates for type HS pumps such as interchangeable, hard metal or pressure molded elastomeric liners. The impellers are made of hard metal or pressure molded elastomeric liners. The frame plate liner and impeller for HHS pump are adoptable of hard metal only.