High-Chrome Ash Handling Slurry Pump (AH, H, HH slurry pumps)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Sets|
|Transport Package:||Plywooden Case or Based on Client′s Requirement|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: AH, H, HH slurry pumps
- Working Pressure: High Pressure Pump
- Position of Pump Shaft: Horizontal Pump
- A05 Material: Timken&SKF Bearing
- Specification: Series M(R), H, HH, AH(R), SP(R) slurry Pump
- Impeller Number: Single-Stage Pump
- Influent Type of Impeller: Single Suction Pump
- Qualified Ash Handling Slurry Pump: Double-Casing Structure Alloy
- Trademark: YB
- Origin: Hebei China
Series M(R), H, HH, AH,slurry Pump
Series M(R), H, HH, AH(R), SP(R), Have wider usage especially. Through the apply in the industry such as metallurgy, mine, electric factory and chemical industry, etc. It has been proved that these products have advantages of reasonable construction, reliable operation and long service life which are welcome in consumer
Technological Characteristic :
1. It is a kind of heavy-duty pump.
2. It can be operated in multistage series installation within the maximum working pressure of various types of pump.
3. This type of pumps have fitted with thicker wear-parts and large-duty frame.
4.It is designed with double volute that pump body and cover has been fitted with metal liner (included impeller, liner insert, insert plate).
5.The pumps can be driven with belt.
6. It adopts with grease lubrication.
7.The discharge outlet of the centrifugal slurry pump can be adjusted with rotation interval of 45 degrees.
8.The shaft seal can adopt expeller type shaft sealing, gland packing assembly and mechanical sealing.
9. Inlet is on the horizontal direction and pump should rotate clockwise in view of driving direction.
10.It suitable for transporting highly abrasive high density slurry or lower density high head slurry.
11. It also can be used in certain corrosive slurries.
(1) CAD and Solidworks modern designed , super hydraulic performance , high efficiency and lower abrasion rate
(2 )Wide passage, non-clogging and good performance of NP
(3 Expeller seal combined with packing seal and mechanical seal have be adopted to guarantee the slurry from leakage
(4)Reliability design ensures long MTBF (mean time between events)
(5The meric bearing with oil lubrication , reasonable lubricating cooling systems ensure the bearing to be operated under the lo w temperature
(6 )The material of wet parts have the good performance of anti-wearing and anticorrosion
(7 )The pump can be used for seawater ash-removing to prevent it from the corrosion of seawater , salt and mist , and electrochemical corrosion
(8 )The pump can be operated in series with multi-stage within permissible pressure. The permissible maximum working pressure is 3.6 MPa.
AH Series slurry pumps are used for delivering slurry with strong abrasion and high concentration for metallurgical, mining, coal, petroleum and chemical, transportation, river and channel dredging, building material and municipal projects, etc.